Completed Public Company Financial Reports by Paul Borosky, MBA.
Tutor With Paul owner, Paul Borosky, MBA., has written, or is in the process of writing, up-to-date financial reports on the most popular public companies in the US and around the globe. Standard and customized financial reports include income statement and balance sheet financial statement explanations and analysis, popular performance financial ratios explanations and analysis, company financial projections for the next five years, and stock price valuations. Typical financial ratios reviewed in both types of company reports may include, return on assets, quick ratios, cash ratios, debt to equity ratios, and more. Also, all ratio calculations and formulas are included!!
Call or Text Paul Now!
Tutoring Sessions may be In-Person or online via Skype!
All Tutoring Is Completed By: Paul Borosky, Doctoral Candidate, MBA., Published Author
- Currently, an Adjunct Finance Professor at a local college.
- Subject matter expert in Finance and Business.
- Former high school teacher for over three years.
- Professional author.
- Over ten years as a professional tutor.
- MBA from Webster University.
- Doctorate Candidate in Management.