Tutor for Microsoft Excel
Tutor for Excel - Our Excel tutor offers help by directing students through various excel functions and tutorials. This tutoring will help students pass their Excel courses and prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification. Our tutor meetings are individually shaped to help you master the specific concepts you need.
The Microsoft Office Specialist certification, Excel portion, format is centered on a “real world” model. In the test, you will be asked to demonstrate mastery of various topics such as formatting cells and pictures, formulas, manipulating columns and rows, and other Excel functions. Keep in mind, unprepared students may leave the test frustrated, angry, and stressed, without proper training. Tutor With Paul understands this unfortunate situation and has developed specific strategies to assist students in passing their Excel class or MOS Excel certification.
Call or Text Paul Now!
Tutoring Sessions may be In-Person or online via Skype!
All Tutoring Is Completed By: Paul Borosky, Doctoral Candidate, MBA.
- Currently, an Adjunct Finance Professor at a local college.
- Former high school teacher for over three years.
- Over ten years as a professional tutor servicing: Orlando, UCF, Winter Garden, Oviedo, Sanford, Lake Mary, Deltona, and Debary.
- MBA from Webster University.
- Currently pursuing a Doctorate in Management.
- Member: Association of Tutoring Professionals.